Facts About Mike Kaselnak
Michael Kaselnak’s Experience:
- Spent 5 years in the US Navy as an instructor in the Submarine Nuclear Power Program.
- Spent 1 year in the US Navy Public Relations department where he honed his public communication skills
- In the late 80’s Mike rose from entrance level to Management Sales Trainer for the largest electronics retailer in the country in just two years. He remains friends with the President to this day.
- In the early and mid 90’s Mike built a personal practice earning him $960,000 a year in small city in Minnesota—What makes this amazing is the population was just 12,000, with an hour and a half of open country in every direction around the city.
- During the late 1990’s Mike franchised his financial planning system to over 750 financial planners nationwide. This system: ◦Was selected by Selling Power magazine as one of “America’s 15 Most Effective Sales Systems,” along side the likes of United Parcel Service and Hartford.
- Increased production of its Advisor franchisees by an average of 62% the first year.
- Produced Multiple advisors that have graced the cover pages of several financial magazines
- Was responsible of over $4 Billion in production over 6 years
In 2006, Mike invented an automated handwritten note marketing system. This web based system incorporated the ability to write a single handwritten note and have it sent to thousands, with the authenticity of the original handwritten note. He sold this company in 2008 to a large financial marketing company.
Mike now spends his time consulting with top producers, financial and insurance companies, who pay him up to $224,000 a year to consult with them on their marketing and sales systems.
He also continues to work with hundreds of financial professionals.
He has been quoted in several national journals including Kiplinger’s, WSJ, Trump University, Marketing Maestro, SalesVantage.com, New York Times, Wealth, Bull & Bear Magazine, Financial Advisor Magazine and Your Money Magazine on issues dealing with seniors and their finances.
Michael lives with his wife Michelle and two boys in Rochester, MN. When not creating new marketing tools for his clients, Mike spends all of his time being a “boy” with his kids. He is also active in local charities and is on the board of his church.