People remember different. They seek out different. So, if you want to get in front of a group of people, try something different. Restaurants are worn out, expensive and boring. Why not try something different? Try “destinations.” Places where people could come see you and then spend the rest of the day there. They can make a day of it.
Here are some possibilities:
- My biggest event ever was held a meeting room in Cabela’s Sporting Goods store. And catering was cheap!
- I’ve also held a couple of huge events at a local plant nursery that had a place for gatherings and had a BBQ.
- My aquarium meetings were always a big hit as well!
- Arboretums work terrific during the spring or fall.
- Check with local museums and art centers to see if they rent out any space or allow events.
- Many historical sites will also have rooms for you to rent.
- Check with sports stadiums and speedways… many will rent out their boxes when the facilities aren’t in use.
- Use your imagination! If it sounds fun to you… it will probably sound fun to your clients and prospects.
When you think outside the box, chances are you’ll attract more people and spend less money!