The average dog owner in the U.S. spends $126 on their pooch every month. Many spend much, much more. In total, over $70 billion is spent per year by dog lovers.
Dog people are passionate about their canine family member. They love to be around people just like them. So, have you thought about getting in front of these folks by doing what they love? And remember… people work with people that are just like them.
- Make sure your clients know that you have a dog friendly office… In fact, advertise that fact! You’ll have people move to you, just because they can bring their buddy with them to their meetings!
- How about sponsoring a Dog Parade that donates so much money per dog to the local humane society?
- Sponsoring a Halloween Dog costume contest with prizes. Better yet, notify the local news. They love this stuff and you could get interviewed.
- Get involved with one of the many rescue groups that are out there.
- Make sure your dog appears in your marketing as well! Have you ever been to a store where the resident pooch is beloved? I have been to several in my life… and it’s the dog I look for first when I go there.
- Give away dog toys with your company information printed on them.
- Heck! Rent a park and do a dog-friendly financial presentation!
- Be creative… the possibilities are endless… or tailless!