Want your marketing message to resonate with retirees? There is a simple way to reel them in, almost immediately. They respond to inspiring images and words, communicated simply.
Can you finish these phrases?
- With a little help from my ________
- Turn on, tune in, drop ____________
- Only the good die _________
- Burn baby, ________
- Do you believe in ________
- You’ve come a long way ________
- The thrill of victory, the agony of _________
- Like a bridge over troubled _________
- I’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect _____
- Does anybody really know what ______ it is
- Born to be ______
Most of these phrases are from iconic boomer songs. If you want to get their attention quickly… and grab them emotionally… wrap your marketing message around the phrase of a song that gets immediate recognition and reaction. Rock and Roll is the unifying thread of the boomer generation.